Wednesday, April 29, 2009

tickled pink.


this fun invitation was created for a sweet friend's baby shower that i am co-hosting in a couple weeks. the paper is inviting company's "madras mix," and i found some ribbon that matches the trim exactly! i was so excited about this invitation. even though it's not super babyish, it's super girly and cute.

candice is having her third baby (and second girl!), so we didn't want to over-kill the baby theme. everything is going to be chic and fresh, orange and pink, fun and whimsical. i thought this invitation complimented that theme perfectly. :) the printing is in chocolate and bright pink. the fonts are century gothic light (in all lowercase) and amelie... one of my favorites... for candice's name.

i'll post pics of our fun shower soon!

1 comment:

candicebishop said...

I love it! I definitely noticed how the ribbon matched the invite, but I just assumed it came with it as a package! What a perfect match! Its so super cute, and I love the fresh theme. And I'm tickled pink that you would do all this for me... in all your "free" time, right? You're like the busyiest friend I know. :) I'm amazed how you do it all. Seriously.